Wondering what Agile is and how it is different? Perhaps you are wondering whether it would be the right thing for your organization? We provide management introduction courses ranging from a few hours to multiple days.
Our orientations are short and information-packed introductions to Agile and Scrum.
In the new world, it is not the big fish which eats the small fish, it's the fast fish which eats the slow fish Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman World Economic Forum
Executive Agile Orientation
A brief introduction to what Agile is and how Scrum can help you generate more and better business, create happy employees, and ecstatic customers. That's what we offer with this 1-2 hour Agile Orientation. Geared for executives and top management.
- Introduction targeted at employees and managers at all levels with little or some knowledge of Scrum
- Teaches basics of Agile and Scrum
- 4-8 hour courses
Our training offerings are a great way to get your organization started with Agile. We also offer advanced courses, when you want to improve further.
The training courses are longer and more comprehensive than the orientations. They provide teams or departments with a solid foundation on Agile and Scrum. These are an excellent starting point for adopting Agile in your organization. We also provide advanced courses for experienced practioners. These assume some basic knowledge and practical experience and focus on some of the more challenging aspects of becoming an Agile organization.
Our training courses are generally available in Swiss German, German and/or English
Scrum Kick Start
- Targeted at one or multiple Scrum teams
- Setting off a team in the right direction to ensure maximum impact
- One and two day workshops with tangible output (backlog, sprint plan, etc.)
- Targeted to experienced Scrum teams.
- Understand why and how Scrum works in order to adopt and improve without risking common pitfalls. Lot's of best practices and hands on experience.
- One and two day workshops
Advanced Product Owner
- Targeted at Product Owners (and teams) that have discovered that the quality of the POs output is directly related to the chances for success with the project.
- Learn to write good User Stories and be an good PO in every respect - thus enabling the team to excel.
- One and two day workshops
Here is what some of our previous participants have to say
„A real eye-opener“
„Sehr viel ‘Best Practices’ die wir wirklich nutzen können“
„Grosse Fachkompetenz; Viel Erfahrung“
„Noch nie habe ich so viel in zwei Tagen gelern“
"Scrum is simple, change is not", which is why we believe you can benefit a lot from us coaching you through the process of becoming an agile organization - with knowledge and extensive experience from countless small to huge companies in Europe and North America.
In addition to our training and coaching offerings, we also work on client projects and products. This is typically in the role of Scrum Master or Product Owner.