Facilitation of workshops and off-sites
For 20 years, we have helped our customers and supported various communities by organizing and facilitating both public and in-house conferences. Leading an open space (also known as unconference or bar camp) in particular has become our specialty. If you haven't experienced an open space yourself yet, you are up for a positive surprise. Harnessing the collective intelligence of your organization and involving everybody in solving major issues is something you must try. The enthusiasm will energize you.
Be prepared to be surprised!
Examples of experience in this field of facilitation
- Initiated and co-lead the Agile Unconference in Zürich (public event) for eight years in a row.
- Ran half-day and full-day open space for various customers in Switzerland (in-house)
- Ran three-day open space at off-site for customer in Germany (in-house)
- Ran full-day open space at the Play4Agile unconference in Germany
- Participated in innumerable open spaces around the world